It's nice to finally see the fruits of your labor. By fruits, I mean money, and by labor, I mean 15 minutes of singing: for a ridiculous amount of money. Well, not so ridiculous... but ridiculous for 15 minutes of work. In any case, in a former blog post, I think I mentioned that I had done a recording session last year for a Kannada film. Well the film is coming out in a month or so, and I just heard the song that I sing in. Again, it's like 10 seconds of operatic singing in the middle of an upbeat dance number. Random, but funny! I had a really fun time recording for Mr. Joshua and hope that there are many more where that came from! From the upcoming Kannada film: Huduga Hudugi
I can't upload it onto Blogger until the film comes out. If you want to hear it, email me!
On a totally different note, I learned how to make parathas! (Good ones).
1 comment:
Oh Wow! Congrats Kavi! Can't wait to hear the song and by the way, those parathas look yumm!! When do we get to taste them?
Post a Comment