I just got the most amazing email from boss in the world!
Alan Meyerson, a scoring mixer and sound engineer who provides excellent services to the American film and music industries was chillin' at Mr. Rahman's house in LA with his father who said some wonderful things about me! Alan Meyerson has done sound mixing for huge blockbuster films like Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception, Kung fu Panda, etc. To hear him and his father say anything about me is just ridiculously flattering. The fact that they even know me is unbelievable. And to know that they felt like they should say something to me is incredible. I have no words.
Alan Meyerson, a scoring mixer and sound engineer who provides excellent services to the American film and music industries was chillin' at Mr. Rahman's house in LA with his father who said some wonderful things about me! Alan Meyerson has done sound mixing for huge blockbuster films like Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception, Kung fu Panda, etc. To hear him and his father say anything about me is just ridiculously flattering. The fact that they even know me is unbelievable. And to know that they felt like they should say something to me is incredible. I have no words.
2 comments:
Omg! Omg! Omg! Bravo! I can't wait to hear what he said! Tell me! Quickly!
Wooowie! Kavie that's awesome! Proud of you girl!!
Post a Comment